Aqua Mare is the Galapagos Islands' first superyacht. Her large size and her world-class pedigree make her an ideal yacht for those who want to relax after a day of exploring the Archipelago's dynamic wildlife and dynamic nature.
Seven large suites designed by Zuretti will be found aboard the Italian CRN Yacht Aqua Mare. This includes an Owner's Suite measuring 80m. It features exclusive steward services, lavish indoor and outdoor social spaces and elegant finishing. Two naturalist guides provide exclusive service for 16 guests. The island's most exclusive crew to guest ratio ensures that exclusivity is combined with personal service.
- Upper Deck: 1 Cat V Design Suite measuring 16 square meters / 172 square feet
- Main Deck: 1 Cat I Owner’s Suite measuring 80 square meters / 861 square feet, 1 Cat II Design Suite measuring 26 square meters / 280 square feet
- Lower Deck: 2 Cat III Design Suites measuring 28 square meters / 301 square feet 2 Cat IV Design Suites measuring 22 square meters / 237 square feet
- Sun Deck with Panoramic Dining, Outdoor Seating, Lounge Sofa, Outdoor Barbecue area, Outdoor 6-person Jacuzzi, and Outdoor Workout Zone
- Upper Deck with Bridge, Main Panoramic Lounge, Library, Lobby Bar, and Outdoor Deck
- Main Deck with Indoor Dining Room, Pop-Up Boutique, and Outdoor Dining and Lounge Area
- Lower Deck with Swim Platform, and Indoor Panoramic Beach Club / Movie Room